- Category Faculty Of Medical & Health Sciences, Academic Departments
- Address 43, Jalan BSC 2A1, Bandar Seri Coalfields, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor, MALAYSIA
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level PhD in Medical Radiations Science
- Total Years of Experience 12 years
- Expected Job Level Associate Professor
I’m Hairil, who is currently working as an academic staff at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Putra Malaysia (UPM). I obtained my PhD from RMIT University, Australia (under the supervision of A/Prof Moshi Geso) with a research on the detection of extrapulmonary tuberculosis using PET/CT. I’ve almost 12 years teaching experience for diploma, bachelor degree and master (taught course) in medical radiography and master of medicine in radiology students. I’ve been actively doing research and supervising postgraduate students on medical imaging and nuclear medicine related projects.
- Universiti Putra Malaysia Associate Professor
I teach topics on radiographic techniques for 1st year master of medicine in radiology students.
- Universiti Teknologi MARA Senior Lecturer
I taught subjects on radionuclide imaging, CT physics and instrumentation, medical imaging instrumentations, radiographic techniques and radiobiology to bachelor degree in medical imaging students.
- Universiti Teknologi MARA Lecturer
I taught subjects on medical imaging instrumentations, radiation physics, radiographic techniques and radiobiology to diploma in medical imaging students.
- Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital Radiographer
I conducted CT scanning for diagnosis, radiotherapy treatment planning and follow-up of cancer patients.