Dr. Alhussain Alsuraihi
- Location Abu Dhabi, Abudahabi
- Category Faculty Of Business Administration, Faculty of Business, كلية إدارة الأعمال
- Address Alnasir Street, Alkhalidyah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Language English & Arabic
- Highest Degree Level Ph.D
- Total Years of Experience 5
- Expected Job Level Senior Lecturer
- Slogan Assistant Professor
My name is Dr. Al Hussain Abdullah Al Suraihi, and I’m writing to express my interest in the open position of Assistant Professor in the field of business and economics at Liwa College. As an experienced educator with a doctorate in Economics and Muamalat Administration, I bring a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills to the role. My scholarly research, passion for teaching, and dedication to the ideals of higher education make me a strong addition to the teaching staff of the College of Business and Management, and I’m excited about the opportunity to share my knowledge with Liwa University’s students.
My professional experience features both scholarship and pedagogy, allowing me to teach, research, and publish at the same time. I recently completed my doctorate in Economics and Muamalat Administration at the Islamic Science University of Malaysia. I participated in a research fellowship and published several research papers on business and economics topics. Before enrolling in my doctorate program, I earned a master’s degree in Marketing, at Nilai University, Malaysia. While completing my master’s program, I worked in the International Marketing Department to improve my academic skills.Along with my educational and teaching experience, I possess strong technical, administrative, and interpersonal skills that make me an excellent candidate for the role. I’m skilled in using a wide range of administrative and analysis software tools, including Smart PLS and SPSS, and I’m very comfortable teaching hybrid and remote classes. I believe this energy can help me reach UAEU students and help them develop their business and management knowledge and skills. Finally, I am fluent in English and Arabic and experienced in developing accessible learning environments for all students. Please contact me if you have any questions about my qualifications. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you about this position at your earliest convenience.
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) Ph.D. in Economics and Muamalat Administration
Ph.D. Dissertation: Green Supply Chain Management, Innovative Capability, Competitive Advantage, and Social Performance.
- Al Falah International Marketing Executive
- Conducting extensive research on competitors' products and services to develop marketing strategies.
- Developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns such as posts, stories, and digital campaigns that resonate with the target audience, drive awareness, and increase engagement.
- Website development and daily updates for the needed requirements from management and update the new trends in the website.
- Create and edit videos and photos from our company to be uploaded to our website and social media accounts.
- Unilabs Middle East Data Processor
- Responsible for sample receipts, sample separation, and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from haematology, serology, molecular, biology, endocrinology, chemical laboratory tests when deployed to a designated work area.
- Follow established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Florida Home Care Logistic Supervisor
- Maintain accuracy in the distribution of the information to the team in the specific field.
- Ensure team compliance with the workflow according to their tasks.
- Discuss the challenges with the management and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Almaseed Group Sales & Marketing Executive
- Closely monitor engagement metrics, post-performance and keep up to date with latest trends to ensure content is relevant and engaging.
- Follow management guides to create banners, signage, and other marketing tools for our company to print and place it in the company.
- Manage content distribution and ensure it is optimized for different digital platforms and screen resolutions to drive consistency and seamless execution.
- Nilai University Marketing Coordinator
- Work with vendors to complete projects according to schedule and specifications.
- Assigned to the new enquires from overseas applicants and agents to prepare their documents for visa processing.
- Coordinate market research studies via multiple methods, including phone surveys and online applications.
Summary of Skills
- Best Presenter Award (2020 )
I was Honoured with the Best Presenter Award with a certificate of excellence at the Industry 4.0 Regional Conference on June 29th & 30th, 2020, Malaysia.
- Best Employee of The Year 2023 (2023 )
Best Employee of The Year 2023, Awarded by Al Falah International and recognized for outstanding achievement, UAE.