Experienced Educator & Leader: Open to Academic Positions in UAE Universities
- Location Abu Dhabi
- Category Academic Affairs, Administrative Department, Admission Department, Faculty Of Engineering, HR Department
- Address 246 Al Zahiya, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Master's
- Total Years of Experience 25
- Slogan Passionately committed to making a positive impact on the university community.
Former Associate Professor of Math & Engineering, Director of Philippine Science High School, with Master’s in Engineering and extensive STEM Education/School Leadership training both from the Philippines and Singapore. With extensive experience in academic program accreditation, ISO Certification and conduct of research. With extensive seminars on program accreditation, agricultural engineering and related fields, school planning and budgeting, among others.
- University of the Philippines Los Banos Master of Science
Graduated with a GPA of 1.270 and awarded membership to Kentucky-based Gamma Sigma International Honor Society due to academic achievement. Conducted a funded research on rheology presented on scientific conference.
- University of the Philippines Los Banos Bachelor of Science
Completed the degree as a Student Assistant in various university units. Conducted internship at the International Rice Research Institute.
- Dr. Emilio B. Espinosa, Sr. Memorial State College of Agriculture and Technology Associate Professor
Office Administration and Teaching; Taught Mathematics (Calculus and Differential Equations) and Agricultural Engineering; Presented research papers in some academic fora; Was given awards by the school for excellent performance as a faculty and as an administrator; Assumed leadership position as Department Head and ensured the delivery of quality higher education; Prepared capital outlay projects for funding by the government as the Planning Officer; Was involved in accreditation and document review of academic programs from various universities
- Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus Campus Director
Administrative and academic head of the campus; Implemented system-wide policies related to curriculum, selection, admission and discipline of students, as well as faculty and staff hiring and promotion; Established a modern campus by planning and implementing infrastructure development program; Led in the compliance to requirements of various government regulatory agencies including Environmental Compliance Certificate, ISO 9001, etc. certifications