Hilal Budak CV
- Location Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah
- Category Continuing Education Center, Continuing Education Center, Faculty Of Business Administration, Faculty Of Engineering, Faculty Of Media And Public Relations
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Master's
- Total Years of Experience 10
- Expected Job Level Senior Instructor of English
- American University of Middle East English Instructor
• Teaching reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills at English Preparatory Program.
• Increasing their lexical knowledge with contextual use of vocabulary.
• Analyzing readings to recognize the purpose of a written text while developing their reading strategies.
• Implementing a process and product-oriented approach to writing by guiding students through the steps of brainstorming, outlining, reviewing and editing.
• Preparing students to deliver both academic and nonacademic presentations.
• Teaching composition course at Business Faculty English Department by providing extensive practice in research-based writing.
• Teaching academic, analytical and creative writing through a structured process of generating ideas, drafting, revising and proofreading methods.
• Developing students’ critical thinking skills through reading & writing a variety of individual and collaborative manuscripts.
- Kadir Has University English Instructor
Taught English as a foreign language to students from A1 to B2 level at the preparatory school of the university.
• Attended and led training sessions.
• Conducted proofreading and editing of students’ work.
• Incorporated technology into every lesson.
• Assessed students’ understanding, knowledge and skills to meet learning goals.
• Provided feedback to students on their progression.
• Evaluating teaching resources and strategies to raise achievement levels.
- Nisantasi University English Instructor
• Taught English as a foreign language to students from beginner to intermediate level at preparatory school and the Interior Architect department.
• Took a role in the Testing and Material department and prepared extra grammar and writing materials for A1 and B1 levels.
• Designed training plans to address students’ needs.
• Evaluated students’ levels to develop individual lesson plans.
• Planned interactive activities to develop students’ language skills.