- Location Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah
- Category Faculty Of Engineering
- Address B4 3 BSNL Quarters Kalleppully, Palakkad, Kerala, India, 678005
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Master of Engineering
- Total Years of Experience 9 years 2 months
- Expected Job Level Intermediate
I Post graduated from the Anna University, Chennai with a degree in Communication Systems(Electronics and Communication) from India under the Faculty of Information and Communication Engineering. After my completion of PG, I joined Immediately at Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil nadu, India. I am working Here as Assistant Professor for the last 5 years and 2 months. Previously I was working with Prime College of Engineering, Palakkad, Kerala, India as Assistant professor for 2 years and 3 months in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have a Total of 9 years and 3 months of total Teaching experience including Laboratory Handling.
I have Strong troubleshooting and technical problem-solving skills, a high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace and the ability to work effectively as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment and to cope with pressure in a positive manner while working to deadlines within a busy and demanding environment.
- Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology Assistant Professor
- Received intensive training, including quantitative and qualitative research techniques along with workshop practices in Teaching and Laboratory
- Assist in the development of laboratories and maintenance of teaching equipment and keeps respective manuals for respective experiments.
- Implementation of Innovative Student and Teacher projects and submitting for Project Proposals(Funding Proposal) and Patent Submission.
- Inter-Institutional Event Organizer (Tech Fest) for students and Faculty members.
- Prime College of Engineering Assistant Professor
- Conducting Laboratory Courses according to the provided manual.
- Maintenance of discipline in the campus through proper counselling and conduction of awareness programme.
- Guided Student Project “Automatic Cradle for Infant care” Published in Mathrubhumi Newspaper and telecasted in Asianet CV NEWS Channel.
- ACE College for Engineering & IT Engineering Faculty
- Trains teaching staff and students in application and use of new equipment.
- Coordinates with curriculum management to determine equipment/consumables
- Purchase priorities based on budget allowances and condition of existing lab equipment
- Co-Extra Curricular Activities Coordinator.