- Location Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Sharjah
- Category Academic Affairs, Administrative Department, Faculty Of Engineering, Institutional Research and Quality Assurance
- Address Villa 6, Musaddar Street, Bada Zayed, Al Dhafra Region, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Master's
- Total Years of Experience 23
- Expected Job Level Middle Management
- Slogan Work smart
- Baynounah Institute of Science and Technology (ADVETI) Department Chair-Engineering
• Managing and providing guidance to vocational (Engineering, EHS, PJM) teachers and staff to further their knowledge, skills, and abilities in their respective fields.• Responsible for improvement of vocational student’s learning behaviors, assessment (formative and summative) strategies and maintaining records.• Providing help in developing and maintaining all vocational courses teaching materials, class timetables and assisting in program quality assurance processes.• Involved in conducting appraisals and carryout class observations of vocational teaching staff in accordance with ADVETI guidelines.• Helping academic services department in curriculum development and quality implementation and identifying teacher’s needs for future programs.
- Cambium Networks (Formerly Motorola Canopy Group) Senior Staff / Lead Mechanical Engineer
• Managed the mechanical team to design and develop various plastic injection molded, precision stamped and die cast parts and systems for new and existing wireless broadband products to meet the prototype and production builds from initial to final product ship cycle.• Provided engineering support to Supply Chain and New Product Introduction teams for products in prototype and production phases and to global market teams for field issues as necessary.• Led team of engineers to root cause and implement short and long-term solutions of the problems, found during drop simulation, in order to meet critical project deadlines• Primary engineering interface between internal design teams (EE, manufacturing and test teams), business functions (sourcing, marketing and quality assurance) and suppliers.• Coordinated the tooling, sourcing and procurement of existing and new products plastic and sheet metal parts, to meet the supply chain demands, across an internationally dispersed supplier network in US, Asia and Europe.
- US Patent Award (26 December 2000 )
The Antenna Detent and Latching mechanism for a radio telescope, US Patent # 6,166,695