Teaching assistant, laboratory instructor in medical laboratory sciences
- Location Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah
- Category Faculty Of Medical & Health Sciences, كلية العلوم الطبية والصحية
- Address Bu Tina, Al Zahra Street, Sharjah-UAE
- Language Arabic And English
- Highest Degree Level Master degree of Medical laboratory sciences with sub speciality in hematology
- Total Years of Experience 9
- Expected Job Level Senior level
Skilled in the teaching field with working experience as a laboratory instructor generally in applied health sciences and especially in the department of medical laboratory sciences. Have valuable teaching concepts in implementing effective instructional strategies to reinforce the learning objectives and prepare students for assessments to ensures that they learned our session objectives.
- Omdurman Ahlia University Bachelor degree (B.Sc.) in medical laboratory sciences majoring in Hematology and blood transfusion sciences
Bachelor degree (B.Sc.) in medical laboratory sciences majoring in Hematology and blood transfusion sciences from the faculty of health sciences, departments of medical laboratory sciences, Omdurman Ahlia University, Khartoum-Sudan.
- University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST) Master degree (M.Sc.) of medical laboratory sciences with (Haematology specialization)
Master degree (M.Sc.) of medical laboratory sciences with (Haematology specialization) from faculty of medical laboratory sciences, University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST) Khartoum-Sudan.
- Zulekha Hospital Sharjah-UAE Medical laboratory Technologis, Hematology section In charge
My current job; working within JCI and CAP accreditation standards as a medical laboratory technologist. Performing highly complex laboratory tests on clinical specimens for diagnostic purposes in all lab areas including Hematology, Coagulation, Blood banking serology, Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, General and Urinalysis Sections. Taking the role of section charge of the hematology section. Leading section for internal and external audits for CAP accreditation. Used to prepare laboratory equipment’s, perform instruments daily maintenance in the proper way, Utilizing expertise in performing quality Control for diagnostic testing procedures to testing samples and verifying results for validity and correctness of reporting. Act on performing new instruments validation, CAP workload and documentation along with section inventory management and reagent verification.
- Omdurman Ahlia University, Khartoum- Sudan Teaching assistant
Appointed as Part-time teaching assistant in the faculty of health sciences department of medical laboratory sciences. Used to administer and conduct practical classes, minor lectures, seminars, group discussion and tutorials in physiology, hematology and blood transfusion sections.
Summary of Skills
- professional diploma in the Quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 15189 in medical laboratory testing (2014 )
professional diploma in the Quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 15189 in medical laboratory testing, held In Khartoum-Sudan during 22-26 June, organized by Sudanese national council for medical and health professions in Collaboration with London Academy for development.